THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR CONNECTION TO, ACCESS AND USE OF CURRENTBUZZ WEBSITE, RELATED SUB-SITES AND RELATED APPLICATIONS (“SITE”) AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN (“SERVICES”) BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER ENGAGED BY iGAR WORLDWIDE SDN BHD, ITS AFFILIATES (INCLUDING PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, RELATED AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES), EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, CONTRACTORS AND ADVERTISERS (“Currentbuzz”). BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY OR ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO ADD TO, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED SUCH CHANGE(S) IF YOU CONTINUE TO CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES SUBSEQUENT TO SUCH CHANGES.
In using the website and/or the Services you may be asked to provide to Currentbuzz certain information which is personal to you. This information will be in possession and control of Currentbuzz which relates directly or indirectly to you (or any other corporation or individual) to the extent that you (or the other corporation or individual) may be identified or identifiable from that information or from that combined with other information in the possession of Currentbuzz (“Personal Data”). Currentbuzz may “process” the Personal Data by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, downloading, copying, using or disclosing the Personal Data.
Personal Data which may be collected from you include your name, address, telephone number, email address, residential, office or other address, or other information in which you can be identified or contacted with. For certain Services, it is mandatory for you to provide Currentbuzz with your Personal Data to enable delivery of the Services. If you fail to provide such Personal Data, or choose to stop Currentbuzz from processing such Personal Data, which you are entitled to do, Currentbuzz may not be able to render the Services to you, or you may face a reduction of the quality of Services provided to you by Currentbuzz. In any such event, Currentbuzz shall not be liable to you whether for loss of opportunity or any other loss or damage which you may suffer.
When you register or subscribe for any Services, you may be assigned with a unique identity consisting of your user identity and/or your password (“Identity”). It shall be your responsibility to keep your Identity secured and not to share or enable anyone to access your Identity (whether or not you have acted negligently or otherwise in the circumstances). Currentbuzz shall not be liable for any breach of security or privacy where it is due to any act or omission by you which enables third party(ies) to access your Identity or the Site and Services through your Identity.
The type of data collected by Currentbuzz through the cookies or tracking technologies may include your IP address, date and time of visit of the Site or access to the Services, and whether your requests (including search requests and clicking on links to parts of the Site) were met with successfully. It is meant to facilitate the login in processes; identify and track browsing pattern of users, registrants or subscribers to allow presentation of Currentbuzz version of the Site or Services or track use of the Site and Services for improvement.
From time to time we may permit third party(ies) (including advertisers) to set cookies on our Sites or Services for purposes which may include market research, serving advertisements, revenue tracking, to improve functionality of the Site or Services or monitoring for compliance with the relevant user agreements or subscription agreements. We may not have access to these third party cookies and these parties may have their own privacy policies and information generated by such cookies from the use at our Sites or through our Services and may be transmitted to and stored at servers of such third parties at locations within or outside Malaysia.
You may choose to delete or block the cookies by changing the settings on your computer or device. However, choosing to do so may reduce the functionality of the Site, the quality and efficiency of delivery of the Services or may prevent access to registration / subscription-only areas or certain features of the Site.
3. Security Currentbuzz has implemented reasonable technology, policies and measure designed for securing and protecting your privacy from unauthorised access, improper use, disclosure and alteration. Currentbuzz will make reasonable updates to its security measures from time to time and ensure authorised third parties use the Personal Data for the purpose set out in Clause 5 and Clause 6 below, and to adequately ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data.
Whilst Currentbuzz will use its best endeavours to maintain a security plan deemed adequate by Currentbuzz to protect your Personal Data, Currentbuzz makes no guarantee that its Site or Services will be free from security breaches, especially due to unauthorised actions of third parties such as, but not limited to spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing or tampering. Currentbuzz shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of such actions.
4. Accuracy of Personal Data Currentbuzz aims to keep all Personal Data as accurate, correct, up-to-date, reliable and complete as possible. You may request access to and review your Personal Data on the relevant page of the Site after logging into your user account, and make the necessary changes from there.
5. Purpose of Acquiring and Processing Personal Data Currentbuzz may process the Personal Data to:
(A) verify and authenticate your identity;
(B) process the order for the Services requested, and provide you the Services;
(C) administer and manage the Services to be provided to you;
(D) contact you by email or telephone, should the need arise in respect of the Services or the Site;
(E) detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
(F) enforce the terms and conditions of the user or subscription agreement and other agreements;
(G) improve the quality of the Services which may be provided to you;
(H) automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks, computer viruses or malicious computer programming routines, and other malicious activities or illegal or prohibited contents.
It is necessary for Currentbuzz to process your Personal Data for the above purposes to provide you the Services. If you do not consent to the above, you may choose to remove your Personal Data, but in doing so certain Services or features of the Site may not be available to you and the Currentbuzz shall not be held liable for the interruption or loss of Services.
Your Personal Data may be used for purposes of promotion and marketing to you, such as emailing you special offers and promotions by Currentbuzz, its affiliates (including its parent, subsidiary, related and associated companies), or third party advertisers, both in general or customised based on the Personal Data processed, and you may opt out of such promotion and marketing if you choose to do so by notifying Currentbuzz by writing to:
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: iGAR Worldwide Sdn Bhd, 6.13, 1 Tech Park No. 7, Tanjung Bandar Utama Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
6. Disclosure of Personal Data Currentbuzz may disclose your Personal Data to selected third parties. Currentbuzz shall endeavour to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to procure that such third parties shall not use the Personal Data other than for that part of the purpose as set out below (“Purpose”) and to adequately ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data. These third parties, and the purpose for their processing of your Personal Data, are as follows:
(A) a third party contracted by Currentbuzz or its affiliates (including its parent, subsidiary, related and associated companies), to provide services including but not limited to the following: customer and customer related services; data processing and storage services; information technology services; market research services; fraud investigation; and billing and debt recovery.
(B) affiliates (including its parent company, subsidiaries and associated companies) of Currentbuzz for offer of products and services;
(C) payment channels (including but not limited to banks and financial institutions) to maintain and assess financial and payment records;
(D) regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities, if required or authorized to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, judgment or legal process; enforce the terms and conditions of the user or subscription agreement and other agreements; to protect the rights, property and personal safety of Currentbuzz, its users or the public; and to detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent, prohibited and illegal activities
(E) such party authorised pursuant to a court order; and/or
(F) any third party as permitted under applicable laws of any country of origin where they reside.
7. Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Malaysia As part of the Services offered to you through the Site, the Personal Data you have provided to Currentbuzz may be transferred outside of Malaysia to be processed for any of the purposes set out in Clause 5 or 6 above. You hereby expressly consent to Currentbuzz transferring your Personal Data outside Malaysia for such purposes. Currentbuzz shall endeavour to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to procure that such third parties outside of Malaysia shall not use the Personal Data other than for that part of the purpose and to adequately ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data.
8. Third Party Data Where any personal information of any other individual is disclosed by you to Currentbuzz, Currentbuzz shall assume, without independent verification that such personal information is correct and you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure to and processing by Currentbuzz of the personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.